Page 1: Page 1
Thank you for your interest in attending our Applicant or Open Day.
The University of Surrey is able to support students attending an Applicant or Open day with a travel bursary of £40. To be eligible you must satisfy all of the essential criteria below, in addition to one of the listed Widening Participation and Outreach (WP&O) criteria.
- Home students (currently residing in the UK/ UK postcode)
- Studying at a state-funded school or college
- Booked on an applicant or interview day
- Looked after child/Care leaver
- Estranged students
- Young Carer
- Gypsy, Roma or Irish Traveller students
- Students in receipt of free school meals (within the last 6 years)
- Students in receipt of 16-19 bursary
- Students with a household income of £15,000 or below.
- Students from areas of multiple deprivation (*see IMD look up tool below)
- Students from low participation neighbourhoods (**see POLAR4 look up tools below)
*You can check your postcodes Index of Multiple Deprivation data using this online look up tool. Your postcode must be decile 1 or 4 (see column F).
**You can check whether you live in a low participation neighbourhood using this online postcode look up tool. Your postcode must be quintile 1 or 2 against POLAR 4 (see table on map).
To manage applications to the Applicant and Open Day Travel Bursary we collect personal data on your: name, date of birth, gender, email address and mobile number and special category data. For information about how we process your data, please read our General Privacy Notice and Privacy notice for School/College students.
Please tick 'Yes' below if you agree to the above privacy notice. If you do not agree, we cannot process your application further so please close this window.